Tuesday 28 May 2013

Rubbish Blogger!!

Could someone remind me what month it is as I could have sworn it was supposed to be the summer!

OK I shouldn't moan as we did have cracking weather on Sunday and Monday - but really, torrential vertical, continual, heavy rain is just not acceptable! The dogs almost forfeited their walk, but fortunately the rain stopped.

I haven't been doing quite as much crafting as in spite of today's rain it has been relatively dry and I have been walking 4 to 6 miles a day with the dogs, making the most of the gorgeous Chiltern Hills I have the pleasure of living on.

I did make a lovely card the other day, it was an adaptation of some inspiration, I think, from Pinterest... I'm still not 'into' it like some of the other demo's and can't get hugely enthused at some of the forums - I would rather be crafting!


So the background is stamped using En Francais, I cut the Not Quite Navy mat using the Labels Collection Framelits, added a Whisper White oblong and some Not Quite Navy Taffeta Ribbon. The larger flower is stamped and cut using the Secret Garden stamps and co-ordinating Framelits, the smaller flowers are from the Sale-a-bration set and fussy cut, then embellished with Pearls. Lastly the banner was stamped using Itty Bitty Banners and cut with the corresponding framelit.

I hope you like it and will join me Thursday for another CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge.

See you soon!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx