Monday 25 February 2013

Hopeful Thoughts from Stampin' Up! PPA153

I hope everyone had a good weekend! It's such a downer going back to work! I vote for a 3 day working week!

Today is another card I created at the weekend. This one is to be entered in the PALS challenge here.

I seem to have a 'thing' going with leaves and trees at the moment, a theme to be repeated tomorrow so remember to pop back then too!

I used the Hopeful Thoughts set for the tree and the sentiment is from Bring on the Cake from the main catalogue. The flower is from the Secret Garden set in the Spring Summer mini and has been cut with the co-ordinating framelits. The colour combo is Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and So Saffron. I used Designer Series Papers from the Subtles collection.



I accented the flower with some tiny pearls, adding the birds with a Stampin' Write Marker.

Here is the sketch - PPA153

I hope you have enjoyed today's card and look forward to you visiting tomorrow! Don't forget I love reading your comments so please share your thoughts on my work.

Paula xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the birds flying above the trees - it makes a lovely scene, beautiful soft colours too - I love it - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soft spring colors are lovely! I am ready for warmer weather for sure! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Paula! Love the colors and the sentiment stamped on the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx