Tuesday 19 February 2013

CAS Challenge #12

I wondered if this may be a little too simplistic. But then I realised that sometimes in life it is just the sentiment that matters. So the only stamping on this card is the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Sentiment set.

It is my entry for the CAS challenge this week. And this is the sketch. Click on it to visit the challenge page/blog


And here is my card...


I have used my Simply Scored Borders plate for the waves and the two smallest Scallop Circle punches - each embellished with a scallop circle Itty Bitty Button tied with co-ordinating Bakers Twine. It is hard to see from the picture but I have used all 3 colours that co-ordinate with the card stock.

You could probably even send this card to a man as I don't think it's too 'girly'.

This week I will also be entering challenges from Mojo Monday, Dynamic Duos and Less is More. So pop back in the next two days to see those entries too! I have had great fun with these cards. Can't wait to share!

See you tomorrow!

Paula xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is very lovely, Paula! I adore the wavy dry embossed section so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I live that scoring, it adds real interest to the card and great idea to use the matching bakers twine to card stock. Thanks for joining us at CAS-COLOUR and Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, this is lovely! Great take on the sketch. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Paula - love the scoring. Thanks for joining in at CAS - Colours and Sketches this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Paula - congrats on your win at CAS Colours & Sketches! The scoring looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx