Monday 11 February 2013

Double Challenge Entry

I hope you enjoyed the Pinkies Blog Hops this weekend. We had great fun and I was so impressed with everyones projects.

I have been enjoying challenges so much I am being brave and combining two challenges today!

I have really focused on all the new Spring/Summer products so today I have incorporated a couple of old favourites!

The stamped flower is from the Love and Sympathy set, the sentiment from Petite Pairs.

The DSP is the Natural Composition Speciality Designer Series Paper, cut with the Adorning Accent Edgelit, embossed with the corresponding Adorning Accent embossing folder.

The patterned paper is Comfort Cafe, the ribbon and buttons are Sale-a-bration items. You can get these free with a £45 order! The little pearl is from my stash. It just matched so perfectly!

A little tip for threading your buttons... thread a needle with normal thread, go in and out of the same hole in your button leaving a loop. Thread the end of your ribbon through the loop, pull the cotton taut and pull the loop through and the ribbon will come too!

I hope you like this one - do let me know. I love to get comments!



The first challenge is Dynamic Duos Colour challenge you can visit their blog here - Dynamic Duos



The second is the Mojo Monday Challenge 280 you can visit them here - Mojo Monday

 

Come back and visit soon!

Paula xxx




4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Paula, a great tip too for ribbons and buttons. I always end up fraying my ends trying to do this so I will try it your way next time! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with both challenges, Paula! (That Mojo sketch was a hard one) Glad you could play along with us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made such a stunning card Paula! Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx