Tuesday 12 February 2013

CAS Challenge #11

Today hubby finally had his MRI scan so we should soon know what is causing him so much pain. Hopefully the doctors will be able to put him right and our world will return to normal.

In the meantime I am sleeping in my craft room so I am having to tidy it up every night. Not necessarily a bad thing as I struggle to focus among chaos! That'll be my ADHD.

Anyway, today I am entering another challenge, this time from Colours and Sketches.

This was the colour scheme:


I worry sometimes that my creations are very plain when I see some of the intricate cards other people have made. I do like simple designs.

 
The base is Crumb Cake as is the Seam Binding behind the butterflies with a mat of Very Vanilla.

The butterflies, from Papillon Potpourri are stamped in Perfect Plum on Very Vanilla cardstock and the edges sponged with Perfect Plum using a sponge dauber. The sentiment is also Perfect Plum using the Curly Cute stamp set.

I used a 1" punch to cut the squares and my trusty Stamp-a-majig to get the sentiment straight.

I hope you like it! As always I love your comments!

Paula xxx

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card Paula - love the off set butterflies - perfectly CAS too - not plain at all. Thanks for joining in at CAS - Colours and Sketches this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pure CAS, a delight, not too plain at all. Love those butterflies stamped off the edge and the seam binding. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge

    Louise at CAS Colours and Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, I wouldn't worry, this is a fabulous CAS card, I love how you have stamped the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colour and Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Great job with the colors - love the little glimpses of butterflies. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx