Saturday 12 March 2016

Stampin' Up! Sunny Saturday - Birthday Blooms

It's a beautiful sunny day here and I'm excited to be going out later to a gig with my friend Lesley and a couple of others... preceded by an Italian meal! Nom Nom!

In the meantime I just had to share this stunning card, sometimes I get flashes of inspiration and I really loved this effect!


Isn't it beautiful? I used the Birthday Blooms set, my score tool, Blender Pens and Vellum. I've done a video tutorial for you to follow if you would like to have a go...


I just adore the subtle colours.


Here you can see the raised effect that embossing the Vellum creates - it's a really tactile card.


I cut the frames using the Lots of Labels Framelits.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Paula xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula, love this card, not sure about using vellum, will watch video later.
    Glad you're feeling better.
    Best Wishes Lilian in Cornwall

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx