Sunday 20 March 2016

April Stampin' Up! classes

So - this is it - your last chance to book for the April classes! I have spaces on the 11th or 13th April - though only a couple so don't miss out - if there are a group of you I will do a class exclusively for you. (Minimum 3 people.)

As well as the card I showed you the other day we'll be making a couple of masculine cards. These are always something so difficult to find.

The first uses The Open Sea.


Along with that fabulous embossing technique!


The other card uses Guy Greetings. I love this set it is just so versatile!


If you want to come along you have until 6pm Wednesday to book, and also to order anything you might like from the catalogue that you want to collect from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx