Saturday 12 September 2015

Stampin' Up! Wedding Celebrations

Well - I'm not going to be about for the next week so I thought I would share a card I made for my cousin.

It's amazing that I can still remember changing his nappies and him running up the garden with no clothes on as a toddler in the summer!

It's hard to believe he's 30 years on and embarking on a new part of his life with his lovely new wife!

This is the card I made for them to celebrate their wedding.


I stamped the flowers from Birthday Blossoms on Vellum with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.


The butterflies are cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.


This time tomorrow I'll be in a Greek bar, Katie will be staying here looking after the cats who will no doubt, as usual, treat her with contempt for as long as it takes to realise she holds the tin opener!

I'll schedule another post for in the week... Something for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx