Monday 28 September 2015

Stampin' Up! Christmas Monday

I cannot believe how busy I am... and it's nearly October! Not long until Stampin' Up! On-Stage Live... the very first time ever! So if you want to come along you may want to join my team now as you only have 17 days before registration closes!

My classes are super busy - which is amazing as I have lots of lovely new lades! I went to my very first crop at the weekend with the Wycombe Scrappers - a lovely group of ladies - I just have to find time to go again! I did make a good start on my convention swaps!

So today it's just a quicky... and to let you know the Pinkies are doing another Blog Hop at the weekend so don't miss that!

This was something I tried out when I was designing for this months' classes.


Kinda cute - but what's so great I hear you ask!


These cuties - that's what!!!!!!!!! Can you see what it is yet?


 Yup - it's a Pop-Up card! If you would like a tutorial - leave a comment below and I'll try and record one to post next week!

It's the Snow Place stamp set and Snow Friends framelits!

It's getting late and I've been out all evening - so back soon and have a fabulous week!

Paula xxx

3 comments:

  1. Would love a tutorial on this, please Paula!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. Yes, I'd love a tutorial video on how to make it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx