Tuesday 8 September 2015

Celebrating Flowers with Stampin' Up!

I seem to apologise a lot for not posting... I have been so busy!

Firstly the County Council have tried to sneak in permit parking under the radar, although it won't directly affect me, I have been campaigning against it... it has been poorly thought out and I felt I needed to add my voice... and have been attending meetings round my classes.

Secondly, I went to my first craft show, in Esher, at the weekend! It was awesome! The trouble is I'm a sucker for trying new things! So as well as the paper cutting I was introduced to last week, I am now dabbling in Encaustic Art. (Painting with wax.) I'll show you some examples soon!

Thirdly I am getting ready for my birthday on Friday and our family holiday on Sunday.

Last night I had a class and had a 2 week old baby along - I do believe in starting them young and little Olivia was a treasure!

I also gave one of my customers her birthday and wedding anniversary cards!


This was the anniversary card.


I used Petite Petals, Flower Shop, Beautiful Bunch and the Bold Butterfly Framelits.


I think she liked it and I loved the sentiment from Cottage Greetings.

Well I'm off to bed. That's the trouble with starting work at 6:30am... I need my sleep!

Back soon!

Paula xxx

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx