Thursday 2 October 2014

Didn't make the cut...

Thought I would share these cards that didn't make the cut for Monday's class.


I'm not sure what it was about this one - can you think of any possible improvements? Was stamping the house on Cajun Craze the wrong thing to do? Just can't put my finger on it!

I did LOVE this bit though... and can you see the sparkle added by spraying with Vanilla Shimmer?


This one was lovely - but by the time I had settled on 3 of the cards for class I sort of had a colour scheme going on so this was discarded.


I'm a little gutted I went over the lines a bit on the roof with my Blendabilities. Sweet though isn't it?

Another class to go on Monday... I really should think about what to do for the next class! Mmmm, ideas on a postcard please!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx