Friday 17 October 2014

Convention 2014 Pinkie Swaps

As promised it's time to share with you my 'Pinkie' swaps. The Pinkies are a team of over 300 demonstrators and it is an amazing group to be part of! We all keep in touch via a very active and supportive set of Facebook groups. Meet up for regular training... and swap!

Swapping is a way of sharing samples for inspiration and a great networking tool and social event!

These are just a little something I made to swap this year




Each flower is stamped using Petite Petals, Punched out with the Petite Petal punch, coloured with Blendabilities then coated with Crystal Effects.



Cute aren't they? Hopefully I'll have some swaps to share with you when I get back!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx