Saturday 18 October 2014

Convention 2014 General Swaps

Well today is the last day of convention - but I'm stopping in Brussels until Sunday afternoon to have a look round and shop!

My general swaps are small and simple for a number of reasons...


  • I had to transport them here to Brussels in one piece on an aircraft
  • I wanted to make as many as possible to swap
  • My general crafting style is simple so these reflect that
  • I wanted to be able to carry them round in as small a container as possible once I got to the convention centre so I had room for all the freebies!

I think they are just perfect little gift tags don't you?

I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and the little saying is from the Something to Say stamp set.

Well I'll be back in Blighty tomorrow with all my goodies and will hopefully share some with you!

Pxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx