Friday 7 March 2014

Spiral Flower Spring Wreath

Well I've had my Spiral Flower die for a couple of weeks now and since I saw it in the catalogue I knew what I was going to do with it! Today the weather was gorgeous and really spring like just like this wreath I made yesterday.

This is how I set out the flowers ready to glue on. I'm tempted to do something like this on a mirror...


Here is the finished product.


I think the So Saffron and Calypso Coral look lovely together.


This is much smaller than the wreath in the SU Burlap & Blooms wreath kit... but the Burlap Ribbon is the same and this little project has got me super fired up for the classes over the next couple of weeks!

I also used the Floral Fusions and the Little Leaves Sizzlit Dies. Everything got a hefty dose of sponging to the edges.

I'm off to prep for the craft day now I'm excited but nervous! Hope it all goes well and that you all have a lovely weekend!

Paula xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Paula
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size ring is your wreath Paula please? The one you have made is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx