Sunday 23 March 2014

Floral Home Decor

This weekend I have had a love affair with my Spiral Flower Die... I admit, when I started I had no idea how this would turn out... and now? I am so in love with this project and I have something completely different to show you tomorrow that involves sewing.

But for now this is what I made...


I coloured the dowel by simply rolling it on my Gumball Green ink pad!

The roses are made using Crushed Curry card stock and sponged on the edges with Tangerine Tango on a Sponge Dauber.


The butterflies are from Papillon Pot Pourri, I stamped them in Soft Suede and then coloured them using Blushing Bride and a Blender Pen. They were punched out with the Elegant Butterfly punch.


I hope you love this project as much as I do!

Back tomorrow with something completely different!

Pxxx

9 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx