Saturday 15 March 2014

It's the weekend!

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! I extended mine by taking half a day holiday from work on Friday... that meant I got all my chores done, giving me the whole weekend to myself.

Today I couldn't get motivated! I did walk the dogs four miles and mow the grass though.

This is a card with one of the Saleabration sets, You're Lovely. I wasn't sure about this set at first but now I love it... I think this card clinched it for me. It's so simple and elegant.

What do you think?


The colour added to the stamped image across the middle was added using my blender pen... as was the colour added to the flowers and leaves. I think the silver glimmer card looks gorgeous as an accent here.


I'm thinking about sending it to my Mum for Mothers Day...

If you would like this stamp set for FREE then place an order for at least £45 and you can select this as your FREE Saleabration item... place an order for £90 and you can select another Saleabration item too! There are no limits on how many items you can have AND if you place an order for £150 you can choose 3 Saleabration items and get £25 to spend FREE.

I'm cooking supper tonight (I don't cook!) so have to go now... but I'll be back tomorrow with a little video tutorial for a little gift bag/box... See you tomorrow!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx