Hi Folks, hope you are all well!
Today I shall start by explaining the Wish List Service I offer...
Here is what happens -
1) You choose your wish list and send it to me
2) You receive cards/an e-mail you can give to your 'givers' explaining the process
3) Your 'givers' contact me with their budget
4) I allocate the budget to an item on your list and send your 'giver' a 'gift voucher' to print off (or hard copy) and send you
5) 7 days before your special day I close the ordering and if there are hostess pounds earned I allocate them to more items from your wish list
6) The order is despatched to the address of your choice...
I will always let you know how much the value of the order is so you can make it up to earn hostess pounds.
I mean - if your order value is £145 - it could be worth your while to spend that extra £5 and get £25 more to spend on your wish list!
Just get in touch if you would like more information.
Today I am also sharing a video tutorial making bows with the Envelope Punch Board - I saw these on Pinterest and had to make them.
Finally - and just because I can - here is a gratuitous 'Cute' picture of our new residents... who are currently playing chase up and down the stairs... how can something so small sound like an elephant ?