Thursday 7 November 2013

Hello new followers!

Just a quick hello to my new followers and a special hello to all the lovely ladies I met at the Craft Fair at Widmer End School this evening. It was a lovely, well attended event and I met lots of new and experienced crafters - I look forward to keeping in touch and introducing you to Stampin' Up!.

In the mean time, please do have a look around my blog, browse the catalogue and feel free to ask any questions.

If anyone would like to subscribe to my monthly newsletters please send me an e-mail by clicking here.

I'm off to bed now - we're picking up 2 kittens tomorrow so I may be a little too distracted to post but I'll have some more projects for you soon! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx