Saturday 29 September 2012

Hand Made and Beautiful

Here is a card I made a short while ago. I have used a wide range of products, all of which are available to buy from me, although the satin ribbon will not be available from Monday there are lots of co-ordinating alternatives!



The base card is Melon Mambo card stock, I then stamped the flower sprigs from the Hopeful Thoughts set in Old Olive Ink.

6 pretty little flowers were added from Melon Mambo that were punched using one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Shapes set. These were embellished with medium pearls.

The patterned paper is from the Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper in Pacific Point. And finished with a flourish of Whisper White Satin Ribbon.

I added a sentiment stamped using the Petite Pairs stamp set with Pacific Point, punched out with the Large Oval punch and stuck to a Scalloped Oval punched out of Pacific Point card stock.

A very feminine hand made card. Just wondering who I should send it to... It's lovely creating beautiful and unique hand made cards for family and friends and they are always appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx