Sunday 23 September 2012

Marina Misting.

To make this card I started with a Whisper White card, I then used the Labels Collection Framelit and cut out a piece of card to use the aperture to sponge Marina Mist ink. I then cut a smaller Marina Mist label to mat on top so the sponged ink formed a frame. I inked the flower from the Love and Sympathy stamp set using my Stampin Write markers in Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi. I used the Big Shot again to cut out the stamped image with another smaller framelit. Having stuck everything together I used my Stamp a Majig to ensure I lined up the sentiment, which was from the Curly Cute set again in Marina Mist. It was a simple and quick card and I love the effect created by the sponging.

If you want to order any of these supplies please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx