Monday 31 August 2015

Stampin' Up! - It's All White

Well it's another gorgeous, sunny rotten, dark, dreary, wet, miserable Bank Holiday! I somehow acquired a shin splint on Friday so am relying on friends to walk the dog for me.

I did manage to get hubby to give me a lift to the wine bar yesterday afternoon for a little tipple (or 4) but it has meant I'm 'confined to barracks' - and the studio! So I have some awesome creations to share!!!

As promised on Thursday - here are the other 2 white on white cards...

The first using the 2 Way Glue Pen and silver glitter.


There are 4 layers, the top being cut with the heart from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, the next with the Sweetheart Punch and the third, with the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack. All layered on the card base.


The second card made use of all those cut outs.


I'm a little disappointed the Dazzling Details doesn't photograph well - I can assure you these cards are just to die for! I love the 'Congrats' from the Cottage Greetings set.


I would really like a good all round sentiment set in a nice 'swirly' font including ones suitable for Thanks, Birthdays, Weddings, Invitations, Christmas, Good Luck and Congratulations... But not too small... I know there's LOADS in the catalogue so why is it I always want more?

Probably because Stampin' Up! are so good at delivering! I just LOVE the font used for the 'Thankful' hostess set sentiment in the Autumn/Winter seasonal... Speaking of which! You'll have access to it here on-line tomorrow!

Enjoy your Bank Holiday (if you have one today!) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx