Tuesday 25 August 2015

Stampin' Up! Hearth & Home framelits - Sneak Peek.

I've been out in the studio playing with my pre-order items from the new catalogue - I'll add it to my blog on the 1st of September so you can order.

One thing I knew I had to have was the Hearth & Home framelits. I forgot to photograph the card before I sent it so I'm afraid it's a snapshot from the video...


Don't the curtains look super cute? Properly little English Cottage style.

I did a little video tutorial for you... the first one from the studio!



I hope you like it! Speaking of cats... my 3 have decided the studio is the place to be! But 3 cats vying for space on my lap is not conducive to productive crafting! But you have to love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx