Sunday 23 November 2014

Framed Partial Cut - AND Joining Offer

Hello folks,

I hope you are indoors warm and dry, crafting in this horrid rain! I have a class at 2pm so will be setting up shortly.

Today I'm sharing a card I made using a framelit to make partial cuts and a video tutorial for you to follow.


I used Papillon Potpourri, Sassy Salutations, the Ovals Collection Framelits, Lovely Lace embossing folder and Blendabilities for the butterflies.


Not sure if you can see but I coated the butterflies in Crystal Effects too - they look stunning!

Starting on the 25th November for JUST ONE WEEK there is a special deal for recruits... Join up during this week and not only do you get 25% extra off your starter kit... you also get 5% extra Cashback for orders placed in December! That's a staggering £75 for your starter kit - with products YOU choose to the value of £130 - get in touch if you are interested.

Here is the video...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx