Tuesday 25 November 2014

Build your own Bonus offer...



As I mentioned... Stampin' Up! have launched a one week only special joining offer!

For just £74.25 you can join my team and the Stampin' Up! family...

Get £130 worth of product - of YOUR choice
Get 30% discount on your first order if it is at least £150
Get a 5% cashback bonus

Sound too good to be true? Think it isn't for you? Think again!

Stampin' Up! encourage and support people who join as demonstrators to build a business - IF they want to, they also understand that some people just want to take advantage of the discounts and promotions available to their demonstrators. Their philosophy is that everyone is welcome and they are happy to reward your loyalty to the products by never asking of you to do any more than you want to! For a whole year practically I was a hobby demo... and just bought products for my own use and the odd friend.

Two of my downline joined for the discount and only purchase for themselves.

So - if you would simply like to get £130 of product for just £74.25 choose your products and join my team - Just click HERE to get started and I will also send you a little gift!

You only have until the 2nd December! xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx