Sunday 24 August 2014

What a load of Scrap!

You all know me well enough by now to know I'm not a natural when it comes to scrapbooking!

So I decided to give the new Stampin' Up! Project Life products a test drive and am pleased to say I'm loving every minute! Which is one of the reasons I've been a bit lapse posting!

Project Life has given me to confidence to have a go at 'proper' scrapbooking too - I like to have a header page before each section of my album - so I thought I would share a couple with you.

This is actually a double sided single page that will be the front of the section containing my journal from our recent holiday in Wales.

It's not perfect - and it's probably not that impressive but I so love it as it is the perfect introduction to our holiday!

This is the first side.


I heat embossed with Iridescent Ice and the map was printed from t'Interweb. I cut out the photo of my car and van and thought it would be fun for them to be following our route.


The reverse side is dedicated to the area we stayed in... the camp site is Aberafon - it is amazing and in a fabulous location! I would heartily recommend it... and the general area.


As you can see the Framelits got a good outing.

This map was also from the web, I was camped for the first two days here. because I decided to travel a couple of days early and they squeezed me in. I marked the main places we visited on the map, then found icons on the web that reflected the activities we did there. I am so excited about getting the 200 photo's in the photo pockets with some notes.


It is such a shame these days, you take loads of photo's but never get them printed any more, they just sit on the computer gathering binary code... It is so lovely reliving the activities we have done so far this year through Project Life and having something 'tangible' to show for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx