Thursday 14 August 2014

Still here!

I thought I ought to post - I have been immersed in crafting for the past few days, finalising the cards we are going to make in the classes on the 26th Aug and 1st Sept... making gifts for the ladies attending class.

I've also been experimenting with 'stuff'.

You Little Furball was one of the sets I couldn't resist in the new annual catalogue.

I made a couple of cards with it the other day.


I used a masking technique and my Stampamajig to enable me to layer the flowers and get the little cat sat in amongst them (still LOVING the Flower Patch bundle)


Then I used my Stampamajig, again for this one... and some more masking.


Do you like the fact I turned this puss cat into a tabby with the Stampin' Write marker?



You'll also notice the Woodgrain embossing folder, new In-Colour ribbon and an old favourite, the Label Love stamp set and Artisan Label punch. Available as another great cost saving bundle!

I'll be back again soon - if you would like to see a video of any of these techniques - leave me a comment and I'll record one for you!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx