Tuesday 7 January 2014

Wedded Bliss

Todays card is one I made for a good friend of our family. Maria and her family have been welcoming us as guests to their hotel on the small Greek Island of Agistri for over 20 years!

Hotel Andreas Agistri

It is a beautiful and welcoming family run hotel, just a short boat ride from Piraeus. The food is phenomenal and the island itself is a complete haven.

When we first started visiting, Maria, her sister and her brother were children. And last weekend Maria got married!

This is the card I made for her and her new husband Argiris.


I used Very Vanilla cardstock, a selection of heart punches and framelits, the Love and Laughter stamp set with clear embossing powder, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, Very Vanilla seam binding and some Pearls.


I think the clear embossing is stunning.


And I decided to decorate inside too.

I hope they liked it and wish them all the very best for the future!

Pxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the clear embossing also, it looks very nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx