Monday 20 January 2014

A little more LOVE

Well today I'm posting part two of my Valentine cards...

I realised how close it's getting to Valentines day and I hadn't posted any cards... so I'll also be posting some more tomorrow!

Here are todays' offerings -

There are two types of embossing on this card - the strip of embossed hearts from the Adorning Accents set - then the Flowerful Heart - Available for a limited period is heat embossed with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder to match the card stock - the Gold foil sheets are carrying over from the Autumn/Winter seasonal to the Spring/Summer one! Cut out using the Hearts Collection framelits. The sentiment is from See Ya Later - available exclusively, Free, with a £45 order during Sale-a-Bration.


Can you see the hint of a sparkle there? That is the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.


For this card I used the Hearts Collection framelits and the small heart punch, Chalk Talk stamp set and matching framelits . So elegant - don't you think?


Lastly I cut the hearts out of the white card stock and used the negative for this one. I just love the rhinestones!


And the sentiment from Million & One is embossed using that lovely Cherry Cobbler embossing powder again! - I deliberately didn't use the Embossing Buddy as I wanted the fine 'mist' of red from the 'stray' embossing powders.


I hope you'll be back tomorrow for another installment of Luurve.

xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx