Saturday 23 March 2013

Monochrome

OK - so it's Saturday and I am still up bright and early to get all my housework done! I just wish the weather would improve as I really need to sterilise the water system on my camper before I go away next weekend and I don't want the system freezing with the fluid in.

I have an admission - when I was young (and anyone around in the 70's will relate to this) I wanted to be a Mod, so I used to draw targets on my jeans with chalk... and rub them off really quickly if I saw any Rockers. I was worried about being beaten up... as a child who suffered bullying at school, thinking about it it couldn't have been any worse but I had an element of self preservation even then!

So I think this would be a fabby card for any of those old Mods out there with the Black and White theme.

The tree from Lovely as a Tree is lovely and symmetrical so I think it works well on this card. The clean lines appeal to my OCD too.

I held the two pieces of card together with a post-it note to stamp the tree in Versamark then heat embossed each half separately.

I hope you love it as much as me. I used the stamp from Pretty Petites that was free during Sale-a-Bration. So I'm afraid you missed the boat! It is punched with the Petite Curly Label that is still available and backed with a Curly Label.


Back again soon... maybe even tomorrow if I get a chance to fit in some more crafting this evening! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this Paula - a fab layout and perfect embossing - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx