Sunday 10 March 2013

Pause please!!!!

Can someone hit the pause button please? I don't want the weekend to end. As it goes I am quite enjoying not doing much... and I have realised I still have some chores to do. Come to think of it, can we just cancel Monday to Friday?

No? OK, well here's a card I made yesterday ( I have been quite prolific this weekend-I have discovered my blender pens... but you'll have to watch out for some posts later in the week)

This is a monochrome card for the Mojo Monday challenge #283. I thought something gender neutral would be nice. I'm hoping that although it is what I would call a 'pretty' card, it is suitable for a man. The little bird co-ordinates with the Bird Builder Punch and I stamped him first on Basic Black with my Versamark Ink and embossed in Whisper White, then for the wing, and a little contrast, I stamped in Basic Black on Basic Gray and punched out with the Bird Builder. The stamp set is the Language of Friendship set, it includes a sentiment and a stamp that corresponds with the Boho Blossoms Punch - I love my punches.

I added a little Silver Glimmer Paper punched with my Petite Curly Label and topped it with an Antique Brad.

You can click on the challenge sketch below to visit the website.


http://mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/

Do leave me a comment and if you would like to buy Stampin' Up! products then get in touch... I'll be back with another post tomorrow! xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx