Yesterday we had the Pinkies quarterly training and one of the things I struggle with is inspiration. So one of the challenges we were set was to try something new.
I have never had the confidence to try any of the challenges I regularly see on the web. So I decided to step out of my comfort zone, rather than CASE designs from other people's Blogs, I thought I would enter a challenge and see how I did.
This design uses new Sale-a-bration products available from Stampin' Up! until 22nd March, each £45 you spend qualifies you for another FREE Sale-a-bration item.
For this card I have used -
- 2011-13 and 2012-14 In-Colours
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper - Sale-a-bration
- Sycamore Street Ribbon - Sale-a-bration
- Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp Set - Sale-a-bration
- Scallop Trim Border Punch
- 1 3/4 Scallop Punch
- 1 3/8 Circle Punch
- Bitty Banners Framelits Dies
Don't forget if you would like to buy any Stampin' Up! Products I can deliver anywhere in the UK for just £4.95! Click on my contact details to get in touch!
Meanwhile see if you can think of your own project to follow one of the sketches for this week!