Saturday 26 January 2013

Stunning portraits by talented artist!

I don't like to bore my craft loving readers with constant chat about my animals, I am aware I can get a little tiresome. However today I just have to share the stunning graphite portraits of the boys that hubby bought me for Christmas... Last Year! I kept stalling until I found the 'perfect' pictures for the artist.

If you are looking for someone to draw your animals, children, partner, parents... or anything else for that matter you just have to check out Steph Dix!

www.stephdix.co.uk

Here is the fabulous pic of my boys. I'm sure you'll agree it is stunning!



I'll be back soon with some more of my craft projects!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx