Tuesday 11 April 2017

Another Anniversary! Whoo Hoo 5 Years!

Hello - Happy Tuesday!

Today is my 5th anniversary as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - it has been great fun. I have grown creatively and met some amazing people, forging some lasting friendships!

To celebrate my 5 years... the first 5 people to order at least £50 worth of products from me will get around £5 worth of goodies sent to them as a gift from me or a voucher for 5% of the value of their order off their next purchase - whichever is higher! 

The retiring list has been published and I'm sad to say many of the items are selling out fast! I can't believe 3 of my favourite, 'go to' stamp sets are retiring! Gorgeous Grunge, Papillon Potpourri and Petite Petals. So I have a couple more cards using Petite Petals to show you today!


The retiring list is available via the link on the right hand side... I'm definitely going to miss this set though.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx