Sunday 8 May 2016

Summer Days! Stampin' Up! Garden in Bloom

It seems Summer has arrived in the UK this week in style! My thermometer read 28 degrees in the shade (That's Celsius - 82 degrees F!!).

It made me feel all bright and so I got out my Garden in Bloom set and created a couple of lovely cards, I also designed the cards for June's classes!


I love a bit of 2 or 3 step stamping and I love that a simple single layer card can look so gorgeous.

One of the things I love about Spring/Summer is the blossom and the bluebells in the local woods.

This tree is just on the green by my house. Isn't it gorgeous?


And this is my bestest boy - the lovely Blaze in our local woods... I wish I could share with you the smell of those bluebells - it just fills your nose as you walk through!


I'm off for my supper now... a salad - well it's just too hot for a Sunday roast!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx