Sunday 15 May 2016

Stampin' Up! Musical Youth!

The sun is shining here again today and I spent a lovely day crafting yesterday.

One of the cards I made recently was a birthday card for our extremely talented musical niece. It was hard to know what to make but once I got an idea in my head I was away! Please excuse a few retired and non SU elements but I loved this so much I just had to share!


Isn't it lovely? The purple is Perfect Plum and I used a sponge dauber to colour the flowers and a Sharpie for the pearls in the centres.


I used Dazzling Diamonds embossing powder for the little musical notes and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Card for the numbers.

She absolutely adored it and I was so pleased. It's nice when you go to a lot of effort and people appreciate it. That's why I love making cards!

June's classes are booking up fast so get in touch if you would like to book and don't forget you can order on-line 24/7!

Hope you're having a fab weekend! I'm just off now to collect the caravan from the service engineer as I'm planning a weekend away with another of my nieces and one of the dogs... should be fun!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula , great card, love the piano keys, might have to use this for inspiration for my son in laws birthday.
    Best Wishes Lilian in Cornwall

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx