Sunday 10 April 2016

Stampin' Up! - Bloomin' Heart Thinlits

I was asked to make a card for a friend who needed a special wedding card...

You know me! Off I went into action at a rate of knots!


Can you see I cut out two of the hearts using the Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits and overlapped them...

I added a few pearls.


The letters were from a retired set, heat embossed with gold and punched out using the Label Bracket punch and then layered.


The happy couple loved it. :-)

Well - I'm waiting to hear about a promotion at work. Had my interview last week and I think waiting for the result is harder than waiting for the interview!

6 comments:

  1. love this card it is so classy, can you tell me what size your card base is please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie - If you're in the UK it's just a sheet of A4 scored and folded in half, if you're in the US you could adapt the layout very slightly and just use a full sheet of card stock folded in half. xxx So pleased you like it! If you make one I would love to see - if you Like Knall Crafting on Facebook - you could post your finished card for me to see! :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Paula, and good luck with the promotion hope you get it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx