Tuesday 24 November 2015

Stampin' Up! - Get Colouring!

Stampin' Up! have been ahead of the game for ages with their stamps - and the recent craze for adult colouring and it's benefits has been an open secret in the crafting community for ages.


I've had a lot on recently as you can tell by the sparcity of my blog so I wanted to share something I did... just for the benefit of chilling out!

I am exceptionally lucky to have a fabulous set of colouring pencils but you really don't need to spend lots of money to get started... The Blended Bloom stamp is a great starting point... then a pack of pencils and you are away!



I'm selling a lot of my retired product on ebay at the moment... Knall2005 is my ebay id - so why not check it out and bag yourself a bargain!

Back soon with December's class projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx