Tuesday 30 December 2014

Sneaky Peeky!

I'm sorry I've been so rubbish - I have tried to have a few days off over Christmas but have had 2 classes, lots of lovely crafty visitors and have been playing with my new stash - so haven't had time to photograph, edit and post piccies...

So here are a couple of new things I want to share!

The first is a stamp I fell in love with as soon as I saw the new catalogue - I couldn't keep it off my wish list and it was the first stamp I mounted and used!


He's called Baby Bumblebee and was a perfect stamp for my Blendabilities - though you could colour him with straight forward markers.

Can you resist him? Nah - can't be done - he's too cute!


Now most of you know I can't resist punches and I had to have this little Bow Builder punch... I can't wait to decorate some little boxes and gifts... I have valentines day in my sights! Especially when you consider the Confetti Heart Border punch - but I'm saving that for another day!


I'm hoping to post some more over the next week - but I'll leave you with those treats for now! The catalogue goes live on the 6th of January - and Saleabration starts then too! Eeek.

Pxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx