Friday 26 September 2014

Hot Diggity Dog - but not forgotten.

The last two classes I held were brilliant - I have a fabulous group of ladies who are all now friends and we have such fun - you should join us!

I posted most of the cards we were making using Hot Diggity Dog, but this little one got forgotten! It didn't deserve to be as it's gorgeous!


How cute? A little fussy cutting round the little bone, hearts punched with the heart from the new Itty Bitty Punch pack and the frame made using the Windows Framelit Collection. The placement of the head was using the Stampamajig - which all the ladies in my classes now have!


I am holding classes on the 29th September and the 6th of October - still one space available each day!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx