Tuesday 23 September 2014

Congratulations!

I can post this now I know the lovely family it was sent to, have received it.

The lady has been one of my customers since I first started Stampin' Up! and this was for baby number 2. I'm looking forward to snuggles!

It's another block card as I think these are great for new babies and little ones as they make beautiful keepsakes.


I used my retired dies for the lettering, cut from red glimmer paper and mounted on a strip of window sheet.


I love how sparkly it is!


Here you can see just how clear the stamped images are, they're from Something for Baby. The DSP is a perfect match for the tie!

I'm glad she liked it and that I could share it with you.

I have a few cards ready to post so hopefully I'll be posting a lot more over the next few days/weeks - so make sure you come back and see!

Paula xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx