Friday 4 July 2014

New 'Stuff'...

Hello people!

I've been a bit quiet this week, catching up on stuff after my hols, preparing accruals and forecasts at work and most importantly placing my order from the new catalogue. Have you had a chance to look yet?

I'm going to have an intensive week of crafting next week when my new goodies arrive, as I have been so busy blogging, running classes and doing my full time job I have really missed out on the crafting.

I'm sure you'll forgive me when I have loads of exciting things to show you.

Anyhow, this was a little something I did a few weeks back using the Life in the Forest set.


I sponged the little hill and used my stampamajig to get the placement of the mouse. Cute isn't he!

The sentiment retired on Monday and the speech bubble was cut using the Big Shot and the Word Bubbles framelits. The embossing was using the Decorative Dots embossing folder.

Don't forget you can order 24/7 - no matter where you are in the UK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx