Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sale-a-Bration....

We're now a week into Sale-a-Bration so a little reminder of what we have in store!

Take advantage of these offers as they are only available until the 31st of March!

Firstly you can just get in touch, via E-mail, Telephone, Facebook, Carrier Pigeon... and if you place an order, for every £45 you spend you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item.

See the links on the right to browse the catalogues and choose your Sale-a-Bration gifts --->


Secondly you could hold a party... if you and your guests spend a combined total of £250 or more - you get an EXTRA £25 FREE to spend! And every guests get a FREE gift of their choice for every £45 they spend.

Again - get in touch by whichever method you prefer... though my semaphore is a little rusty and as for my Morse Code... well it could take a while to reply!


Lastly - and this is possibly the best offer of the lot! You can spend £99 and get a whopping £150 worth of goodies by joining my team... I am here to support you on your Stampin' Up! journey - whether you just want to take advantage of the discounts for yourself or you want to start your own little business.

You would become a member of one of the most successful teams in the UK with access to advice, guidance and training from the gorgeous Michelle Last.

The Pinkies have a number of Facebook groups exclusive to the team with competitions, prizes, advice and a chance to chat and share. It doesn't matter if you are a 'hobby' demo ar start a business - we can give you the support and guidance you need!

As well as the fabulous offer from Stampin' Up! every new member of my team gets colour swatch cards for all the cardstock to use for themselves or as a sample to show others - I also give a gift of CURRENT product to every recruit - so get in touch and join now.


And you know what - you can ring me just to chat about your options... because I love to chat!

Here is a little something else to whet your appetite! Stampin' Up! have just released the Texture boutique Embossing Machine.

It's just £26.95 and if you don't want to stretch as far as the Big Shot - this is a great tool... it doesn't cut... just embosses, but is a great tool for any craft room! I have this AND the Big Shot - then I can cut and emboss without having to change tabs on the platform.


I shall be very disappointed if I miss your smoke signals... but I expect my phone and mailbox to be scorching hot - so get in touch soon!




Or just ring for a chat! - Hope to hear from you soon and pop back this weekend for the fabulous Pinkie Blog Hop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx