Thursday 12 December 2013

Undefined...

Well what on earth am I on about now?

Well it's not a random post title - it's a very special stamp set from Stampin' Up!.Very special because YOU get to carve the stamps!

We all got a little tester pack to carve at convention, but being the hoarder I am, I wanted to save it... and I'm glad I did! Whilst lying in bed last night... trying and failing to sleep, my mind went off on a tangent...


...and I decided I wanted to try and carve a Border Collie. Well I'm not the greatest illustrator. In fact I'm rubbish. Google to the rescue and here is the image I carved...


In fact there are two as I carved the holly leaf too!

How cool are they? Not the most amazing, but dead simple and unique! And check out the sneak peek of a new embossing folder coming soon... It's called Decorative Dots.

You'll notice the retired Paw print wheel on the card too - I'm glad I kept it. I couldn't bear to part with it! (the story of my life!)



Well it's 22:00 so past my bed time and the poxy kitten is crawling all over my keyboard!

Back soon! xxxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx