Sunday 18 November 2012

Stampin' Up! Poinsettia part 2

Well I tried making the Poinsettia with my Ornament Framelit dies, and used the Woodgrain Embossing folder. Pinching each leaf to give it shape...

 

 
A couple of people were unsure of the 'scale. so I took the following picture so you could compare the sizes and see how tiny and cute that little one is.



I have done all my 'jobs' for the weekend so am now trying to decide how to spend the rest of my day. If I'm honest I quite fancy going back to bed! I've been such a busy bunny. But the weather is astoundingly gorgeous so it seems such a waste.

Hope you have had a great weekend.

Paula xxx

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful flower embellishment Paula, love the way you have added texture to the red petals - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx