Saturday 10 November 2012

Fabulous You - Stampin' Up!

I can't believe it has been 4 days since my last post! Where has the week gone!

One of my lovely customers bought this stamp set and showed me the lovely heat embossing she had done with it. So of course when you see something stunning in the flesh you just have to give it a go.

Here are some cards I made with the set...

For this one I inked my stamp with Versamark and then added some colour with my Stampin' Write Markers. Stamped the image and then embossed with clear embossing powder.


 

This one was embossed with Melon Mambo embossing powder...

 


I also used my Labels Collection Framelits and a sentiment from Perfectly Penned.
 
Not only do our friends LOVE fabulous shoes but most of them like a bit of bling, so each butterfly has a generous dollop of Dazzling Details. ("Dollop" - what a lovely word! Haven't used that in ages!)
 

 
 
And finally, I do love my wheel stamps - such an awesome way of creating beautiful borders. This stamp is the new Bella Boutique border. I just love the detail in the border and those tiny butterflies.
 
 
The border on the right hand side has been embossed... again in Melon Mambo. I am so loving the embossing powders!
 


I was fortunate enough to meet all my Stampin' Start objectives as a new Demonstrator. This meant I got 6 FREE stamp sets of my choice, a £40 product bonus and a £125 cash bonus, every penny has been invested in products for me to show you so I will have more projects to post in the coming days.
 
I would love your comments so please leave some.
 
Paula xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx