Friday 13 April 2018

Trinket Box

Eeek - 2 days running! I must have a fever.

So here is my second project with the Trinket box dies.

This was so much fun and is based entirely on little boxes I've seen on Pinterest and various blogs - so I can't give any particular credit. But these dies lent themselves to this design.


The coordinating stamps were screaming out to be heat embossed in a coordinating colour and the dies cut so beautifully!


As you open up the boxes inside are revealed


Each box also decorated with the detailed dies

And turn it around - it's a total work of art!


Now - Much as I love blogging and sharing with you - I also hate to sacrifice precious crafting time - so there's no frequency to my posts, that means if you don't want to miss out on what I'm sharing, but you don't want to keep checking in when there's nothing new... you can subscribe to the blog - or like my KnallCrafting Facebook page - where I always share my latest posts.

Ta Ta for now!

Paula xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx