Thursday 30 March 2017

April Stampin' Up! Card Class - Birthday Blossoms

Hi Guys,

I hope you don't mind me delving into my archives for designs at the moment. I'm in a bit of pain with the hand still healing. I can't use my right hand much at all and certainly not for crafting or typing so thank you to my fabulous hubby for writing this!

I have an amazing friend who is prepping my classes for me and will be doing the practical stuff... so here are the cards for April!


This card... and the others all use Birthday Blossoms stamp set with the Pansy punch, this is my favourite!


I needed a little inspiration and I based the next card on one by Teri Pocock (I think!)


It's lovely isn't it?


I used the Petite Petals stamp set and punch too on this one.


The last card is this one.


It is based on a design by Sam Donald of Pootles fame... I'm proud to say we are both in the same team... she's just such an amazing business woman - I wish I had a 10th of her abilities!


So - back soon with some more from the archive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx