Wednesday 4 January 2017

Oooh - Looky! It's Here! Stampin' Up! 2017 Spring and Summer seasonal

Oh yes - Just what you've been waiting for!



The new Spring/Summer seasonal is filled with so much loveliness you wouldn't believe! Well maybe you would.

Click on the catalogue images below or on the right hand side bar to browse the catalogues!


To top it all - It's SALE-A-BRATION time too! For the next 3 months ONLY you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item for every £45 you spend... You get an extra £20 of Hostess Credits with any order of £200 or more... You can join my team for just £99, select £130 of catalogue products and choose ANY 2 additional stamp sets FREE.


So don't waste any time! I am placing an order tonight at 8pm - so if you are local to me and would like to save some postage... message me your order by 7:30pm and I'll just split the postage between everyone who orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx