Saturday 11 June 2016

Stampin' Up! Bella & Friends

As you can tell - my new job is keeping me busy and so is my stash of amazing new goodies from the new catalogue! I placed a huge big order and am totally in love!

Here are some cards I made this week. I've used the Aqua Painters to watercolour the images and the new layering framelits.


Isn't that little dog just Sooooo cute?


The card is for a friend who just got a new job!


The patterned papers are the 6x6 A Little Foxy, pack.


What do you think of the little eye patch?


This is the last one... I used the new Duet Banner punch.


My one regret? I didn't get the Layering Ovals framelits on this order!

I've noticed how on-trend Stampin' Up! are - particularly with this catalogue... I bought a new locket and some charms... leave a comment if you can name the stamp sets they represent from the new catalogue!


Hopefully I'll post sooner than 10 days! Have a fab weekend!

Paula xxx #foundaflamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx