Sunday 25 October 2015

Stampin' Up!... Snowmen Sunday!

Hope you have all had a fabulous weekend... Saturday was a bit miserable but today has been lovely. I've been down in the studio papercutting all afternoon. I'll show you some of my creations at some point.

The dark evenings are here now the clocks have gone back and the days will just get shorter so I'll be spending more time crafting I expect. I promised you something and haven't had a chance to upload!

Here it is! The long promised and long awaited video tutorial for the Pop-Up Snowman card I showed you a while back...

The snowmen could be replaced with anything of your choice.

Here's the inside of the card as a reminder...


I used the Snow Place stamp set and Snow Friends Framelits.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx